Cluny Bank was built in the 1860’s and still retains many of the original Victorian features. Set on the bank of Cluny Hill, in a quiet residential area of Forres, the property is just 10 minutes walk from Forres High Street.
You can enjoy a morning or evening stroll in the woods right beside us or venture further a field with a wide range of places to visit.
Julia and Lloyd Kenny took over Cluny Bank in June 2006, since then all guest areas have been refurbished whilst trying to remain sympathetic with the building.
The result has produced light, airy and comfortable accommodation for our guests.
We strive to ensure that all our guests enjoy their stay with us, from the moment they walk through the front door. Lloyd and Jules are on hand in all instances, greeting, serving and cooking for their guests. Consistency is key, from the quality produce and services we use to the fastidious housekeeping, This ensures Cluny Bank maintains an excellent reputation for both hospitality and the food served.
We may not be entirely conventional in the way we run things but we have our guests’ best interests at heart. Most of all we want our guests to leave with memories and as a friend rather than just another customer.
We are very proud of the awards we have achieved over the years.
- Chef Finalist 2018 – The Scottish Food Awards and Academy
- Small Hotel, Food and Drink Award 2017 – The Scottish Food Awards and Academy
- 4 Star Gold Award: 2016/17/18 – The AA
- Friendliest B&B Finalist 2016 – The AA
- 4 Star Silver Award 2015 – The AA
- Special Commendation for Franklin’s Restaurant 2014 – Scottish Hotel Awards
- Dame Of Hospitality 2013 – Scottish Hotel Awards
- Real and Local Food Restaurant 2011 – Scottish Hotel Awards
- Restaurant of the Year 2008 – Taste of Grampian