- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card and this must be valid on the day of arrival. Non-guaranteed reservations are not accepted.
- A deposit of 30% per room will be debited from the card given at the time of booking. The deposit is refundable if cancellation is made more than 14 days before arrival.
- For reservations made within 48 hours of a stay, the full cost of the booking will be debited from the card given.
- Full payment is required on the day of departure.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent confirming booking details and any payments made.
- Our standard cancellation policy is: If cancelled more than 15 days before arrival: no charge, deposit will be refunded; Between 15 and 11 days before arrival: 30% deposit is retained; Between 7 and 10 days before arrival, 50% of total booking will be taken; Less than 7 days and the full amount of the reservation will be taken.
- In event of cancellation we will try and re-sell the rooms, if we are successful we will refund any monies minus discounts given to re-sell and the deposit.
- Multiple room (3 or more) and/or bookings of more than 7 days may be subject to an alternative cancellation policy.
- Early departures will be subject to a cancellation charge.
- No shows will be charged the full cost of accommodation for the stay
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before
- Check-in is from 3pm onwards. If you think you will be arriving later than 8pm, please let us know. Check-out is 10.30am.
New Year Reservations
- Reservations that include the 31st December and the 1st of January will require a non-refundable deposit of 30%
- We operate a 30 day cancellation period for these dates and if cancelled within the 30 day period at the total amount of the reservation will be due.
- We will endeavour to re-sell the rooms/packages but may have to do so at a discounted rate. If we do manage to re-sell we will refund the difference minus the 30% deposit.
- Although the hotel has ensured that terms and conditions are correct at the time of printing, it reserves the right to alter, withdraw or
substitute any service, facility or amenity at any time without notice.
- The customer will hold responsibility for any damage to the hotel and rooms furnishings, fixtures and fittings and will be charged accordingly.
- Cluny Bank is a NON-SMOKING property; if there is any indication of smoking in our rooms the customer will be charged £150 which will be taken from the card given.
- Consideration for other guests is expected and if in our reasonable opinion or the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause, or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled without prior notice to terminate the booking of the person(s) concerned. We will have no further responsibility towards such person(s) and no refunds will be given<
- As a listed building our disabled facilities are limited. Please ensure booking staff are fully aware of any relevant circumstances before confirming your booking.
- Rooms are located on ground floor and first floor. We have steps leading to the front door of the building and we do not have lifts to reach the first floor.